Presenting… “Oh, What A Day”
2401 N. Northlake Way Slip #F1, Seattle, WA 98103
A classic Seattle houseboat!Outstanding Craftsmanship and upscale design make this a unique, classy Seattle Houseboat. On the outside, you can appreciate the modern metal and shingle exterior, 3 spacious decks (massive rooftop deck), exterior sound speakers and outdoor shower. Inside, we love the beautiful bamboo hardwood flooring, designer colors, spacious kitchen with stainless appliances, adorable main 3/4 bath with large tile shower and nicely designed cabinetry. Upstairs, the master suite is very spacious with sitting area, en-suite half bath and a nice deck off the master. This amazing houseboat features a very ‘open’ feel with each floor featuring a ‘great room’ design, making entertaining and living convenient and comfortable. Tall ceilings and comfortable stairs makes this houseboat feel more like a home, while still providing ‘Waterfront you can put your toes in!”
Seattle’s houseboat community is a supportive, friendly environment where people loose their stress and share in the enjoyment of water life. There’s nothing like Lake Union Living.
Features of this adorable houseboat include:
- Seattle Approved FOWR #808
- Modern, Upscale Design 606 Sq. Ft.
- Steel & Aluminum Hull—35’ x 14.5’
- Great-room Concept living
- 1 bedroom, 3/4 plus 1/2 bathrooms
- Stainless Appliances
- Stack Washer/Dryer
- 3+ Decks
- Massive upper deck with Seattle Skyline views
- Easy access to rooftop deck.
- Hot water on demand
- In wall electric heat
- In floor heat in bathrooms
- Metal and cedar shake siding
- 60 gallon blackwater tank
- 120 gallon fresh water storage (pump on demand)
- Sink & BBQ on top deck
- Moorage Rent $730 (includes water)
- Parking pass (first come) $35/mo
- Effective Year Built = 2014
|View the Tour|
Watch our really cool video!
no images were found