In Contract, Haul-out & Inspection completed!!!
NWMLS # 1607200 $199,000 2401 N. Northlake Way Slip #D-1, Seattle, WA 98103 Welcome aboard "ORCA" an adorable little Seattle Houseboat with BIG charm!!! This beauty has everything you need and is conveniently located in Seattle Marina with quick access to University, Fremont, Wallingford and Downtown. Recently remodeled with reclaimed bamboo flooring, butcher block kitchen counters and custom cabinets, this houseboat is built to last with a steel hull (lower maintenance costs!)
Features of this wonderful houseboat include:
- 1982—New steel hull 2016
- Remodeled 2017
- Bamboo floors throughout (reclaimed)
- Butcher block kitchen counters (w/ butcher block table) (new)
- Cool pipe-fitting legs & brackets
- Custom kitchen cabinets (new)
- Enclosed bed nook with storage (new)
- 212 square feet (feels much bigger!)
- 28 x 12 overall dimensions
- 55 gal. black water tank
- 55 gal. freshwater tank—auto pressure system
- Magic Chef propane range, 3 burners + oven
- Oil heater or electric (currently not connected)
- Macerating toilet
- SEATTLE Floating On-Water Residence FOWR#791
- $426 /Mo Slip moorage – includes Water (Garbage $10 / mo)
- Liveaboard fee $250 /Mo
- No Rentals or Pets allowed.
|View the Tour|
Watch our really cool video!
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”53″ display=”basic_slideshow” transition_style=”slide”]