An absolutely spectacular end of dock location, where Hollywood stars have stayed, and every day feels like a vacation. Rain or shine, you’ll enjoy all Lake Union has to offer, with stunning westward views, from the Seattle skyline (including the Space Needle) to Gasworks Park.
All rooms are an Open Concept with master bedroom on upper level and have a king-sized bed with a private deck and stunning sunset and city views. Upper level has additional room for guests/den & on the main level is an additional bedroom, large family/living room, dining area & eating area off kitchen, with pantry and laundry room.
Available from Nov 1 until the end of April 2020 (negotiable).
Features of this floating home:
- End of Dock—swim from your deck
- Unobstructed panoramic views
- 2 Spacious decks—access to lake
- Master Bedroom plus 2 sleeping areas
- 2 bathrooms—1 on each floor
- Vaulted ceilings—lots of windows
- Moorage for small boat (with approval)
- Off-street paved parking lot – first come, first served
- Partially furnished
- Approximately 1464 square feet
- Includes water, HOA’s, garbage, sewer, & moorage for 1 boat.
- First-month rent, $2,500 deposit, $250 cleaning fee, $500 refundable pet deposit.
- Partially furnished and pet subject to restrictions.
Live the Sleepless in Seattle lifestyle!
- Walk to waterfront every day!
- Quick access to downtown Seattle!
- Kayak at a moment’s notice!
- Watch Lake Union Living every day!
- Feel like you are on vacation every day!
Download the flyer by clicking here.
206 979 6350
Linda M. Bagley
206 419 0065