A Great Seattle Vacation Houseboat
2040 Westlake Ave. N Slip #5, Seattle, WA 98109
Welcome aboard Pied-A-Mer a vacation houseboat or weekend getaway located in the heart of Lake Union. Enjoy the close proximity to downtown Seattle, bike trails, water activities and fabulous restaurants. Not a full-time liveaboard slip, move to your own liveaboard slip or use as a vacation spot to escape the crazy commutes and a quick getaway. Slip lease $560 per month (includes water, garbage and electricity). Last Haul-out/Survey inspection with the hull maintenance and painting in 2018.
This is the perfect city/water/cabin weekend retreat. Although not in a liveaboard slip, this houseboat is great for those weekend getaways or entertaining friends and family in one of the most unique settings you will ever experience. Great views of Lake Union. Take in the Tuesday Duck Dodge sailboat regatta, or just watch the lake life go by. Quick access to Seattle and surrounding communities. On the Chesiahud Trail for biking and jogging, and close to many great restaurants and venues.
Features of this Seattle Floating Home include:
- Floating On-Water Residence #739
- Mike Kelly Houseboat—40’ x 12’
- Approx. 542 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built—2007
- Extra height ceilings on 1st level
- Propane Range
- 3/4 Fridge
- Dinette (Converts to double bed)
- Main bedroom—Built-in Queen bed
- Cubby bedroom with single bed
- Sunroom—lined with windows
- Upper deck with great views
- Est. Personal Property Tax $1650/yr
- NOT A LIVEABOARD SLIP
- Marina Slip Fees $560/mo
- Includes Water Garbage & Electricity
|View the Tour|