Presenting… “Caratello” – (SOLD!!!)
Houseboat & Owned moorage
11 E. Allison St. #4, Seattle, WA 98102
Beautiful, well constructed, artistic houseboat
Pre-completion construction – nearly complete
Caratello is a beautifully designed and superbly constructed houseboat located in a rare, fee simple condo slip that allows short term rentals (vacation rentals) and pets. Crafted for ease of maintenance and durability, the steel hull will last a lifetime and the exterior is designed to be virtually maintenance free. With views of Lake Union, Seattle skyline and the Space Needle, this home is more than just waterfront! The Eastlake neighborhood is very walkable with many restaurants within a few minutes of the houseboat.
Enjoy a full sized, contemporary kitchen with high end appliances including a commercial style propane range, full sized refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher and lots of storage. Roll up doors utilize every square inch and high end glossy cabinetry completes the modern look.
High ceilings give a spacious feel while upstairs enjoy the classic bent-roof look with exposed beams. The master bedroom has killer views of downtown and the Space Needle and is big enough for a king size bed. A second room with a walk-in closet, could be configured either as a bedroom, den, or office area.
Features of this amazing houseboat include:
- New Houseboat 44 x 15 feet—Nearly Complete
- Price include OWNED moorage.
- Floating On-Water Residence—FOWR #738
- Approx. 860 interior square feet
- Open beamed ceilings throughout
- 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom + office/den
- Steel hull with beneath floor storage space
- 1 spacious 3/4 bath with bidet & large shower
- Half bath on lower floor
- Designer kitchen with stainless countertops
- Full size appliances – commercial style gas range
- Bosch stack washer-dryer
- Hardwood & Cork flooring throughout
- Living room with lots of windows for views
- Spacious master bedroom with private deck
- Lower level deck off living room
- Mountings in place for rooftop deck (about $20K)
- Hot water on demand
- $314/mo HOA includes water, garbage & elec.
- Pets okay
- Short term rentals allowed (AirBnB, VRBO, etc.)
|View the Tour|
Watch our really cool video!
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”25″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_slideshow” gallery_width=”600″ gallery_height=”400″ cycle_effect=”fade” cycle_interval=”5″ show_thumbnail_link=”1″ thumbnail_link_text=”[Show thumbnails]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
For a look at ALL Houseboats, Floating Homes, Floating Home Slips, Rental Opportunities, please visit…