Presenting “La Dolce Vita” $325,000 (SOLD)
Plus 10.1% Sales Tax
2401 N. Northlake Way Slip F6, Seattle, WA 98103
La Dolce Vita is a wonderful Seattle houseboat with plenty of space. The comfortable layout features a large living area, full size kitchen, 3/4 bath and good sized bedroom. Climb the spiral staircase to the very large rooftop deck with 360 degree views of Lake Union, Seattle Skyline, and the adorable houseboat community. Watch the sea planes, eagles, lake otters, blue herons and more. Hop in your kayak and get up close and personal with Lake Union Living!
La Dolce Vita features washer-dryer, fully furnished, excellent layout large with open living area, kayak, and aluminum pontoon hulls. The dimensions are 50′ X 15′. Slip rent is $860/PM and includes liveaboard, water, dock maintenance, and parking permit. No pets, No rentals.
Features of this wonderful Seattle Houseboat include:
- Year Built: 1994
- Size: 50 ‘ x 15’
- Aluminum Pontoon flotation
- 1 Bedroom with slider to deck
- 3/4 bath with full sized shower and washer-dryer
- Spacious living area with lots of windows for views
- Great Kitchen— Full size appliances
- Spiral Staircase to rooftop deck
- Expansive rooftop deck—plenty of room for guests
- Spacious bedroom fits queen size bed
- Views of Lake Union and Seattle Skyline
- Off street parking permit & Gated dock
- Sold fully furnished.
- Includes Kayak
- Slip Rental $860/mo includes liveaboard, water, dock maintenance & parking permit.
- No Pets. No rentals.
|View the Tour|
Watch our really cool video!