A wonderful Seattle Houseboat
Waterfront for only $425,000 (SOLD)
2040 Westlake Ave. N Slip #5, Seattle, WA 98109
Ahh, Come aboard “im-Possible Dream,” a wonderful Seattle Houseboat that will warm your heart & soul. This turn-key fully furnished houseboat has everything! Located in a perfect location, minutes to downtown, Fremont, local dining, and on the bike trail. Enjoy sights & sounds of the lake. Bring your paddleboard, kayaks, & take a dip in the lake. This spacious houseboat has everything, 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, deck off living room & off both bedrooms. Main level Laundry rm. Liveaboard Slip $653.
Imagine… quick access to downtown Seattle!
Imagine… kayaking at a moments notice!
Imagine… watching Lake Union Living every day!
Imagine… yourself on vacation every day!
Features of this Seattle Floating Home include:
- Turnkey Houseboat
- Year Built 1996
- Floating On-Water Residence—FOWR #712
- Approx. 1020 Sq. Ft. (Buyer to verify)
- Fiberglass over plywood Pontoon Hull
- Recently Hauled out and serviced
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 1/2 Bath
- Household low flush toilet 150 gal holding tank
- Efficient Kitchen—
- 2 NuWave Induction Plates
- Oster portable oven
- Magic Chef Microwave
- LG 3/4 Fridge
- Dual Sink
- Washer/Dryer (side by side)
- Propane Fireplace + Freestanding Heaters
- 50 Gallon Hot Water Tank (Electric)
- 3 Decks—1 off each bedroom and on Main Deck
- DirecTV Available
- Internet Available
- Large amount of Storage in Cargo Hold
- Pets Allowed—Rentals >1mo Allowed
- Moorage Lease (1 yr—$653/mo)
- Buyer to verify
- Includes Water/Garbage/Elec/Liveaboard
|View the Tour|
Watch our really cool video!