2040 Westlake Ave N Slip 2, Seattle, WA 98109
This Contemporary Seattle Houseboat has been extensively upgraded in 2016 with many high-end features. Luxury touches enhance the iconic Seattle Houseboat lifestyle experience giving you the best of all worlds. Waterfront at your feet, upscale living, fabulous views, convenient location, and room for runabout (additional fee). Imagine waking up to impressive Lake Union views, stepping out from your window lined bedroom to your beautiful deck and soaking up the Lake Union Living. It doesn’t get much better than this.
This spacious Lake Union Houseboat has all the bells and whistles of a high end waterfront condo. New French entry doors lead to a spacious living room with textured roof panels, oversized windows, attractive laminate flooring and spiral staircase to master bedroom / family room. A spacious and tasefully designed 3/4 bath with stack washer dryer is down the hall and the Designer Kitchen features quartz countertops, unique island with elevated eating bar plus Jenn-Air Kitchen Appliances, incl. 36″ Convection Microwave/Hood combo, 30″ 5 Burner Gas Range, French Door Counter Depth Refrigerator w/Ice Machine; ; Vinotemp 144 bottle free standing wine cooler!
Features of this wonderful Seattle Houseboat include:
- 2009 Fully Remodelled (2016) Contemporary Houseboat
- 40 x 13’ 6” Steel Hull with Insulation
- 720 interior square feet.
- French Entry Door(New)
- Spacious Living Area
- Master Bedroom with floor to ceiling windows & Slider to deck
- ¾ Bath with Whirlpool Stack Washer-Dryer
- Designer Kitchen with French Window:
- All Jenn-Air Kitchen Appliances
- 36″ Convection Microwave/Hood combo
- 30″ 5 Burner Gas Range
- French Door Counter Depth Refrigerator w/Ice Machine
- Vinotemp 144 bottle free standing wine cooler
- 12’ 6” x 12’ 6” upper deck with outstanding views & new steel railing
- *Moorage Fees $653/mo (incl Water/Garbage/Electricity)
*Buyer will sign new lease with marina. Rates subject to change
- Additional moorage for small runabout available (additional monthly fee)
- Seattle Floating On-Water Residence (FOWR) #733
|View the Tour|