- Sunday 8-11-19 1pm-3pm …3 houseboats on the same dock will have an open house.
- Sunday 8-17-19 1pm-3pm
A most unique houseboat!
Welcome aboard “Rutabaga”, a classic two-story Seattle houseboat (city approved Floating on Water Residence #764) on Lake Union. Completely redone in 2014. You’ll love the efficient layout and the upstairs’ bedroom’s cute deck looking out over the water through the French doors. Lots of windows for lots of light. The houseboat has spectacular views of downtown. Has full washer/dryer and dishwasher.
Waterfront you can put your toes in!
The Rutabaga houseboat has an open concept interior, a rooftop deck with Space Needle views, and a soaking tub by the bedroom. As an Airbnb rental over the past few years, the Rutabaga houseboat has been very well taken care of. $1050/mo slip fee includes utilities, 1 yr lease, pets & 30+ days rentals allowed (AirBnB/VRBO is prohibited on Lake Union).
Life is Better When You Own It!™
The location is amazing. Minutes from South Lake Union, Fremont, Queen Anne. Views of downtown Seattle. The marina is on a bike and running path that leads to Fremont and South Lake Union. Walking distance to Facebook, Google, Apple, Tableau. Life on Lake Union is unique and amazing! Imagine waking up to the geese swimming by your boat and relaxing with the sound of gentle waves lapping the side of your home. Life on the water is relaxing and there is nothing like it! You’ve dreamed of living on a houseboat! This is your chance! Don’t delay! This one will go quick!
The Houseboat community is a wonderful community where people share the “water life” and join together to promote the live-aboard lifestyle. Living small has never felt so good!
Features of this adorable houseboat include:
- Floating On-Water Residence #764
- Built in 1983, rebuilt in 2014
- Approx. 477 sq.ft.
- Fiberglass over wood hull
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- Queen-size bed
- Deck off bedroom on second floor
- Hardwood floors
- Spacious, open space concept
- Propane stove, oven, & heater
- Washer, dryer, & dishwasher
- Wi-Fi available
- RPZ parking available – zone 25
- 1-year moorage lease ($1050/mo) includes Water/Garbage/Electricity/Liveaboard
- Marina allows pets and rentals (AirBnB/VRBO is prohibited on Lake Union).
- Moored at Waterworks Marina – the closest houseboat community to SLU.
|View the Tour|