Presenting… “Oh, What A Day”
2401 N. Northlake Way Slip #F1, Seattle, WA 98103 (SOLD!!)
A Contemporary Seattle Houseboat!
Outstanding Craftsmanship and an upscale design make this a unique, classy Seattle Houseboat. On the outside, you can appreciate the modern metal and shingle exterior, 3 spacious decks (massive rooftop deck), exterior sound speakers and outdoor shower. Inside, we love the beautiful bamboo hardwood flooring, designer colors, spacious kitchen with stainless appliances, adorable main 3/4 bath with large tile shower and nicely designed cabinetry. Upstairs, the master suite is very spacious with sitting area, en-suite half bath and a nice deck off the master. This amazing houseboat features a very ‘open’ feel with each floor featuring a ‘great room’ design, making entertaining and living convenient and comfortable. Tall ceilings and comfortable stairs makes this houseboat feel more like a home, while still providing ‘Waterfront you can put your toes in!”
The beautiful kitchen has custom wood countertops, an under-counter sink, and stainless appliances. But the most outstanding feature of the kitchen is the view. A curved bank of windows brings in lots of light and offers a serene view of the houseboat community. At night, it is even more amazing as the lights from the houseboats reflect on the gently rippling water.
This is your backyard!!! Step off your porch and into your kayak for a spin around Lake Union. Say “Hi” to the geese looking for a handout. A resident Blue Heron is a frequent visitor and is an amazing sight to see. Lake Union Living is a lifestyle like no other.
Seattle’s houseboat community is a supportive, friendly environment where people lose their stress and share in the enjoyment of water life. There’s nothing like Lake Union Living.
Features of this adorable houseboat include:
- Seattle Approved FOWR #808
- Modern, Upscale Design 606 Sq. Ft.
- Steel & Aluminum Hull—35’ x 14.5’
- Great-room concept living
- 1 bedroom, 3/4 plus 1/2 bathrooms
- Stainless Appliances
- Stack Washer/Dryer
- 3+ Decks
- Massive upper deck with Seattle Skyline views
- Easy access to the rooftop deck.
- Hot water on demand
- In-wall electric heat
- In-floor heat in bathrooms
- Metal and cedar shake siding
- 60-gallon black water tank
- 120-gallon freshwater storage (pump on demand)
- Sink & BBQ on the top deck
- Moorage Rent $730 (includes water)
- Parking pass (first come) $35/mo
- Effective Year Built = 2014
|View the Tour|
Watch our really cool video!