“Lake Washington & Olymics View Condo at
The Villas at Carillon in Kirkland”
5302 Lake Washington Blvd. Unit B, Kirkland, WA 98033
Offered at $775,000
Offers should be submitted by 4:00 PM August 7th
Public Open House – Sunday 7-30-17 1pm to 4pm
Public Open House – Tuesday 8-1-17 4pm to 7pm
Broker Open House – Wednesday 8-2-17 11am to 1pm
Public Open House – Sunday 8-6-17 1pm to 4pm
Water | Mountains
Trees | Location
Luxury | Relaxation
Contemporary Design, Fabulous Location, and High End Features
Stroll along the shores of Lake Washington and dip your toes in the water at Houghton Beach Park. Take Kayak or Stand Up Paddleboard lessons. Feeling adventurous? Rent a Jet Ski and hit the lake for some excitement. Stroll across the street and have lunch at the Beach Café, or head to quaint downtown Kirkland with great shopping and lots of dining options.
This home is quiet yet near everything. The immaculately landscaped grounds adds to the feeling of tranquility supported by stunning views of Lake Washington and the Olympic Mountains. Top of the line appliances and features makes this home an urban oasis with a luxury feel.
Watch eagles soar from your deck while enjoying your favorite beverage. Relax in the spacious master bedroom with loads of light and slider to the deck. The master also features an extremely well appointed 5 piece master bath with solid surface countertops and recessed sinks. The shower is a beauty to behold and the soaking tub awaits you.
A spacious office/den can also double as an extra sleeping space and can easily be configured with all the comforts of a 2nd bedroom.
Features of this wonderful home include:
- 1 Bedroom
- Office/Den (Doubles as spare bedroom)
- 2 Full Baths
- 1423 Square feet
- Gas Fireplace
- Chef’s Kitchen With All Stainless Appliances
- – Wolf Range – Wolf Microwave – Sub-zero Fridge – Bosch Dishwasher
- Built-in Wine Cooler – Beverage hutch
- Large Master Bedroom with 9′ Ceilings
- – En-Suite Master Bath – Spa Shower – Soaking Tub – Double Vanity
- View Deck with access from Living room and Bedroom
- Walk in Master Closet with California style closet organizer
- Asko Washer-Dryer
- Private Garage PLUS extra deeded parking space
- No Rental Cap – 90 day minimum
- HOA’s $496/mo includes…
- – Common Areas, Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Lawn Service, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal
- Annual Taxes: $5719
|View the Tour|
Watch our really cool video!
[ngg_images gallery_ids=”22″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_slideshow”]