Presenting “Gasworks Park Marina Slip #45“
36′ x (shy) 14′ (15% overhang allowed = 41.5′)
2143 N. Northlake Way, Slip 45, Seattle, WA 98103
Offered at $160,000 (PENDING SALE)
Houseboat and 3-axle Trailer available for $15,000 + Tax (BOAT & TRAILER STILL AVAILABLE)
Nice liveaboard slip at Gasworks Park Marina Condominium provides security and long term ownership. Nice views are available from this slip and the slip is large enough for a very comfortable houseboat. Conveniently located on the Burke-Gilman trail, this location provides easy access to Wallingford, Fremont, University of Washington, and quick access to high tech businesses like Adobe, Google, Tableau, and more. We have houseboats for sale that would fit nicely in this slip.
Features of this Great Condo Liveaboard Slip
- Owned condominium moorage
- 36’ x (shy)14’ slip
- 15% overhang allows up to 41.4’ length
- Full-time liveaboard allowed
- Houseboats welcome
- Pets and Rentals (>30 days) allowed
- Parking pass included
- On-site Laundry and shower facilities
- Community Park
- On-site postal service & package delivery
- Gated community
- HOA Dues $428.53 /mo Liveaboard additional $70/mo
- HOA includes Water, Garbage & community maintenance
- Nice views—Skyline view possible
- 2019 Taxes $1168
Sun Tracker Houseboat 36′ x 8’6″
This adorable little houseboat has everything you need!
- 8’6″ beam.
- The cabin is 18′ 6″ long.
- Original Mercury 115 HP engine – 2 cycle outboard engine.
- Conan Generator on board
- 2 inboard gas tanks—extra gas line for kicker motor.
- Propane/Electric reefer and freezer.
- Electric furnace.
- Double kitchen sink.
- The electric fireplace provides atmosphere and heat
- Flat-screen TV included.
- Roof-mounted air conditioner.
- One-piece restroom with shower, toilet, sink, and fan.
- Freshwater tank and a black/grey tank.
- 30 Amp shore plugin with 20′ cable and 3 batteries.
- Chaise lounge in the living area.
- Full-size bed, cabinets and closet space in back of the boat.
- Sliding glass doors on each end with screen doors.
- The large front deck area
- Flat rooftop aluminum railing and ladder for entertaining.
- 6’4″ high ceilings
- Aluminum Pontoons
- 8′ ramp, hidden between the pontoons.
- Original galvanized 36′ triple axle trailer with surge brakes
- Boat and Trailer weigh 10,000 lbs.
CLICK HERE for Virtual Tour
|View the Tour|