Beautifully built contemporary houseboat vessel with 2 bedroom (full built-in beds), 55 feet – 750 sq.ft. interior living space, 15.3 beam fits most slips, or leave it in this amazing view slip. 1 Large Office with abundant storage and under cabinet lighting, Designer commercial rubber flooring, 1 Bathroom with full size stall shower & electric incinerator toilet: No Pump Out!
Hand varnished birch paneling & clear VG fir trim throughout. Dramatic 16 long curved wall in main room with bamboo tambour paneling. Halogen scallop lighting and stainless accents.
Galley has Four burner stainless Fisher-Paykel gas range & hood, 13 cu. ft. stainless Liebherr Refrigerator with bottom freezer & ice maker, Fisher-Paykel single stainless DishDrawer dishwasher, Euro-style Teka stainless sink with Danze faucet/sprayer.
Large Salon with Built-in home theater system with Polk Audio speakers, Home theater amp can be connected to four pairs of exterior speakers each with separate volume control, 47 LCD TV included with boat. Halogen Lighting throughout interior. Two “Water Level” Decks – Front 5′ x 15′ – Rear 10 x 15′ – Upper Deck.
Each stateroom has access door to its own deck with third door access to forward deck from main hall/stairwell. Cedar lined closets in staterooms, Master stateroom features large built-in desk with matching designer Zebrano laminate cabinets. Each stateroom features cable outlet to structured wiring box allowing connection to a single satellite dish. Exterior House is Clear T & G old growth cedar with asily maintained Penofin Marine oil stain.
- Marine quality construction
- Recessed exterior lighting at all doors
- Beautiful hand-varnished clear fir exterior doors with brushed lever handles
- All windows maintenance-free
- Milgard Fiberglass Ultra series with clear fir interior cladding
- Heating is Convectair silent electric wall radiators,
- Dual Water System,
- Standard city water supply or,
- Self contained pump system
- 35 gal. water storage tank
- 12VDC Pump 3.4 GPM
- Marine Hot Water Heater 20 gal. electric
- Electric 50AMP service
- Pre-wired for future genset addition
- Xantrex 20AMP Battery Charger
- 2 Optima House Batteries
- Blue Seas Systems 12VDC panel with voltage meter
- DirecTV Satellite System
- Cat5 structured wiring throughout boat allows optimal placement of Clearwire router
- Length 55′
- Beam 15′ 3″
- Draft 2′
- Air Height 16 1/2′
- Displacement 19 tons
- Twin aluminum hulls
- 1/8″ 5052 marine alloy plating with multi-layered epoxy & anti-fouling paint
- fully zinked and divided into 8 water-tight compartments per hull, 16 total
- Third center hull with 7 watertight sections fabricated with foam-filled medium density polyethylene (MDPE)
- Two Mercury Bigfoot EFI 50hp outboards in wells with aluminum engine boxes/covers on stern
- Approximately 12 hours on engines
- Glendinning Smart Actuator drive-by-wire throttles & shift controls
- Main helm station in salon
- Second helm station on stern for easy docking
- Two Optima engine batteries
- Twin 55 gal. gasoline tanks
- Max. speed 8 to 10 mph
- Moorage – $668. PM
This is the Life!
Beautifully built contemporary style houseboat vessel located in a rental boat slip at Seattle Marina. 2401 N. Northlake Way, 1 st dock at entrance— flollow the signs!