“An Artist’s Floating Dream”
$450,000 – SOLD!!
Art & Style Combine on Beautiful Seattle Houseboat
2401 N. Northlake Way #F-2, Seattle, WA 98103
This artistically inspired houseboat will welcome you the minute you enter with lovingly cared for spaces you will fall in love with. In a houseboat, it is all about the square inches and there are many here, with nooks and storage everywhere you look. Beautiful warm woods, built in benches on each level, stunning covered upper deck, and a full rooftop deck. Your friends will be enamored with your new found home.
Quality construction and artistic flair. This special houseboat, located in Seattle Marina, is comfortable, spacious, and well appointed. Enjoy quartz countertops, beautiful picture windows to take in the views, a spacious bedroom and 2 additional sleeping spaces. The second level covered deck allows you to relax and take in the water views, even if the weather is not cooperating. A Bonus room is a place to relax and soak in the quintessential houseboat lifestyle.
Features of this wonderful Seattle Houseboat include:
- Houseboat 34 x 15 feet—Built in 2005
- Floating On-Water Residence—FOWR #732
- Approx. 670 interior square feet
- 1 Bedroom with 2 additional sleeping spaces
- Aluminum hull with storage space
- 1 full bath—decorator fixtures—granite counter
- Marine macerator toilet—55 gal holding tank
- Spacious kitchen with quartz countertop
- Hammered copper under counter sink
- Premier propane range
- Under counter Refrigerator
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Living room with picture windows & built-in sofa
- Propane fireplace in living room
- Spacious bonus room leads to mid level deck
- Comfortable master bedroom (Armoire stays)
- Covered mid-level deck with bamboo shades
- Rooftop deck fully fiberglassed—just add railings
- 20 Gal Hot Water Tank
- $710 slip moorage includes liveaboard fee + W/G
- No subletting at Seattle Marina
- No Pets Allowed
Watch our really cool video!
All Active/Pending Floating Residences
|View the Tour|