Presenting… “Sugar Shack” $199,000
A Classic Seattle Houseboat!Sugar Shack is a tiny houseboat with BIG BIG charm. Loaded with character, this historic little houseboat has everything you need plus killer views and great outdoor spaces. The tiny bathroom is supplemented with a hidden bathtub in the living room seating area. At 200 square feet, Sugarshack is a tiny houseboat but is fully equipped with a cozy, charming living room, efficient kitchen with many charming accents, and a dining space for 3.
Waterfront You Can Put Your Toes In!
Sugarshack has a long history in Seattle dating back to 1946, when she was used to haul garbage! Now, completely refitted for living, Sugarshack will delight you with her charm and character. Don’t forget the outdoor spaces! Sugarshack features a rooftop deck that is easily accessed via two ladders. There is also a deck off the stateroom that is perfect for morning coffee while watching the lake life go by.
Life is Better When You Own It!™
The Houseboat community is a wonderful community where people share the “water life” and join together to promote the live-aboard lifestyle. Living small has never felt so good!
Features of this adorable houseboat include:
- Floating On-Water Residence #859
- Historic 1946 Houseboat
- 31′ X 10′ wood hull, recently hauled out
- 1 Bedroom—1 Bathroom
- Approx. 200 Sq. Ft.
- Propane Range
- Efficient Kitchen
- Dinette (Converts to double bed)
- Main bedroom—Built-in queen bed
- Hidden bath tub in the living room
- On-demand hot water for long hot showers
- 50 gal blackwater holding tank
- Front & rooftop decks
- Closest houseboat marina to SLU
- Pets allowed
- Long-term rentals allowed (30+ Days)
- Est. Personal Property Tax $1000/yr
- Marina slip fee $800/mo (plz verify)
- Includes Water, Garbage, Electricity
|View the Tour|