Welcome Aboard ‘Out of Time’
MLS #1958591 – $395,000
2710 Westlake Ave. N. Slip #84, Seattle, WA 98109
Welcome aboard a Seattle Lake Union Houseboat named “Out of Time” built by Haggard Houseboats and listed for the first time. Enjoy incredible unobstructed views in a very private, peaceful marina setting located off Westlake Ave. North.
Featured on Houseboat Hunters and you will still occasionally see the shows.
With the cost of flights, these days just imagine having this as your staycation spot to enjoy all the time… Maybe as an office when you’re not playing? Since you can also rent and pets are permitted here, what a great investment spot on the water.
Walk to Fremont or bike trip to many local tech company campuses for a few minutes. Off-street parking, on the Chesiahud trail, to walk or bike to just about anything. The bus into downtown Seattle stops right outside! Enjoy the lake traffic cruising by and great views of the daily lake activity, as well as the seasonal Christmas Ship Parade and Lake Union Fireworks.
This Seattle Houseboat combines the tradition of fine marine craftsmanship together with modern artistic design. It is spacious and well designed with warm wood finishes, unique custom features like a brushed stainless steel countertop and breakfast bar, under-counter lighting, and a beautiful subway tile backsplash. You will know you are experiencing a true artisan houseboat that will provide enjoyment and peace.
Features of this adorable houseboat include Gated marina access with a code that is changed frequently free off-street parking, a bedroom with a full-size bed, reading lights, closet/storage space, built-ins, and lots of covered deck space.
A three-quarter bathroom features subway tile, a spacious shower, sink unit & marine toilet with black water pump-out services on the lake.
Spacious kitchen features stainless steel countertop, raised breakfast bar & all small appliances, fridge, 3 burner propane cooktop & oven.
There is a full-size propane laundry washer and dryer. A very comfortable sofa pulls out into queen size sofa bed. Collapsible, space-saving dining table and 3 chairs
Fully covered large back deck with tons of space for bikes, and lake toys, then a wonderful deck off the living room to enjoy the activity on the lake and a spectacular full rooftop deck.
TV basic local channels and streaming. Reliable wireless internet through Atlas.
Just in time to enjoy the summer on the lake!
- Year Built – 1977 (Effectively Rebuilt by Haggard Houseboats in 2015)
- Square feet – 420
- 1 bedroom – 3/4 bath
- Dimensions 52’X 13’9″
- Laundry onboard – Side-by-side washer/Dryer (room for a stack)
- Main level bedroom built-in full-size bed, with drawers below.
- Full rooftop deck (just add rails)
- Steel Hull with Dive inspection completed 6/22/2022 (available upon request)
- Leased moorage – Leased mooragen(11/1/2022 increasing to $1,696 /mo)
- Vessel license renewed 2022-2023 – $796 (VDU- 902 must close as a Vessel and Sales Tax will apply)
- Rentals & Pets ok (no short-term rentals allowed in Seattle over water per city code)
- Financing options available W/Sound Community Bank or seller will consider seller financing option.
- Vinyl Plank flooring throughout
Contact Linda M. Bagley for more info or to schedule a private showing…